Would your feelings be hurt?

You ask me how i was, and i cheerfully said "Better than Great, and Better than Most, thanks SO much for asking since Most people NEVER ask!" How about you? Will you be alright?

Favorite Answer

that's cute

I am not hurt if someone does not ask me. However, if I ask someone (in business) and they say that bad or poor. I see them as a loser. When you are in business you need to be uplifting and motivated. Why would I want to hire you if you are not? Even in life who wants to be around complainers. Not me. Don't be a cry baby, let people know that you enjoy life. If you want to cry, see your best friend or a psychologist. Just say "I feel incredible" and get on with it. Live, Love & Laugh.

No my feelings wouldn't be hurt, I would ask why you are in such a great mood for! & give you a kiss if you was my boyfriend...but you are defently not, so for you only a "Well good for you, what's going on?"

No, your just saying how you feel. That's no reason for someone to get bendt out of shape.

I would admire you for being socially aware...something lacking in 95% of the American population.

You would put a huge smile on my face.

• i dont know how it is related to anyones feelings being hurt

would my feelings be hurt? how?

TY, YOU MADE MY DAY

no, i would smile. like this --> : )