Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what do you think about racism?

many people in the USA are rasist but how do you feel about it and anwser truthfully?

Favorite Answer

I feel that people are too quick to call each-other racist, and that it's really annoying to be a white person when all the minorities are getting scholarships and jobs and stuff because they're not white. Isn't that racism too? There shouldn't be a lower standard for people who aren't white, it should be equal. Too many people think I owe them respect because they're not white. White people have to earn my respect, why shouldn't they?

edit: Let me clarify: i'm not saying that white people are better, but true equality wouldn't require colleges to have scholarships only for minorities, just because they are minorities. Racism works both ways.

In my opinion racism is ridiculous. I mean there are good people and bad in every race. Therefore not making any race above the other. I wish people would just grow up and not act so childish and accept people for who they are not what their race.

• laney

I like you name. I think racism is a big problem. People have to get over themselves and treat people equally.

i think its great, its all good fun. unless ye go killin the people yer abusing, thats a bit harsh

i am against it. why can't we all just get along? i don't care what somebodys beliefs, traditions, or color skin is, a person is a person, and i respect that. but, racism IS a horrible and growing problem.. =(

i think it is nothing but the features of the environment of the place of birth.

o.k.

i dont think of it its just there

i am totally against it. to me we are all equal.

yo yo yo momma.