did I already lose him?

I was upset and I called him at work and said I wanted my phone back and he said come get it or I will mail it to you its over,well when I got tohis work and we were talking he said he needs a couple of days that he really needs to think about if he wants to live his life like this.yesterday I sent him an email to apologize for being demanding and that I know I have this problem and that I am working very hard on it.and that I care and love him and really enjoy being in his arms, I know he was pretty upset do you think he said said he needs a couple of days just to shut me up.is it time to move on?I really wanted him in my life.

Favorite Answer

If you really wanted him in your life then I would think that you would of treated him better. You need to get yourself help before you pass on the anger to others.

If he says he needs a few days to think about his live, then give him that. Who knows, maybe after those couple of days he'll realize that he wants you in his life too.