when a boys bff, ....?

i have a friend well hes alomst more than that, but he has his boy bff right, but im friend at the same time with his bff and whats funny is that when i talk with my future bf's bff he gets kinda jealous is because he feels something for me???

guys help!! i wanna know. =)

Favorite Answer

I AM NOT A GUY I AM A GIRL AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE WHEN A BOY ACTS JEALOUSE LIKE IN YOUR SITUATION HE DEFINITELY LIKES YOU :)

i will permit you already know are in basic terms a infant with the entire 'pals perpetually' element lol, thats wonderful. stupid question nonetheless, of direction it quite is okay to have a suitable buddy of the different intercourse. I even have 2 suitable pals, one is steve and the different is rosie - a suitable buddy for a boy and a suitable buddy for a woman. you will no longer lose your friendship in case you in basic terms be organic and end irritating x

First rule... NEVER ASK GUYS FOR ADVICE! Now I'll off some assisstance... MOST IMPORTANT- DO NOT **** UP THEIR FRIENDSHIP! Girls can never come between a guy and his bff and if you try you'll most likely come out alone...

Maybe he have also a feelings for you,so if I were you I 'll play by the ear,and the guy who loves me more I'll go for him.

iknow some guys out that have feeling for you tell him what you think about him

Source(s): just talk to him

no hes jelous cuz ur taking his best friend away from him

HUH i really didn't understand that one bit sorry.

i think hes definatly jealous, so maybe he does like you..yep i think so =]

yes he has feelings

that doesn't really make sense