Who's gonna win my Fantasy Football Championship Game?

Here is the link to the matchup

http://h4msports.tripod.com/gameoftheweek.html

Thanks,

(3) Terrible Towel (8-5) vs (5) Marge Schotts (8-5)

Favorite Answer

Seems to me that both teams are pretty bad for a championship game , unless you have 20 teams. Tomlinson obviously carried many teams to the championship , but the other guys team stinks. Chris Chambers doesnt catch anything anymore . Dunn never does squat unless its a heavy based yardage league. Gonna be a matter of whose team stinks less.Good luck to whichever crappy team is yours

I'd give the terrible towel the victory because of the LT factor. That and I think Schott's team is winning on dumb luck, c'mon his first pick was LaMont Jordan. THough sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Pretty evenly balanced otherwise. COuld come down to who has a better day, Lee Evans or Marvin Harrison.

Marge Scotts

The team whose owner is Todd will win not by much but i feel that LT is gonna truly step up trying to break and improve records. He will be the deciding factor.

The Saints

marge schotts , aka, bill if i am reading it right. the chargers will protect LT and he will have limited playing time. bill also has better receivers .

Terrible Towel will win.

i gotta go with the towel boy

romo should strike it big this week against a falling G-Men team and you know LT will get his, i also think gould will be big

I AM! LT BABY!! MARGE GOING DOWN LETS GO!!!! TTIV!!

hard to say