I really like this guy but i am scared to ask him out!?

i really like this guy that i see like every day and i dont even think that he knows who i am what should i do?

• Rvn
    Favorite Answer

Deal with first things first. Be sure he knows who you are.

That part is easy.

"Hi, I'm hbburg201 (or whatever)! I see you every day, and it's so weird that we've never really talked. How are you?"

Let him take it from there. If there's some interest on his part, you will know.

Start a conversation. "Good morning, hello, hi" whatever. You have to make the first step.

I understand very well the way you feel it. In the past I had a couple of experiences like that. And because I haven't made the 1st step, nothing happened.

So, go for it. Dont forget to post the result here later.

Good luck!

Spend time with him and when you think that he likes you as much as you like him then ask him out! But just be careful because you dont need to get hurt at all.

The trick is to get this guy to ask you out instead...and he'll think it's his own idea. Figure out someway to start a conversation and get to know him first. You could compliment him on the shirt he's wearing or ask him about something relevant to what you're doing. Once you get him talking it could easily progress to your being asked out on a date. Good Luck

Girl, do not let fear paralyze you. IF you like him and don't ask him out, well you only live one time and if you lived like that you would not be asking this question.

Ask him if he knows who you are

just come out and ask what do you have to lose.your only gonna know by asking right?

just ask or u will die thinking abt him everyday without doing anything

i would say you should get to know him a bit better and then if he feels the same as you then go for it

drop subtle hints