I really like this guy but i am scared to ask him out!?

i really like this guy that i see like every day and i dont even think that he knows who i am what should i do?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Rvn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Deal with first things first. Be sure he knows who you are.

That part is easy.

"Hi, I'm hbburg201 (or whatever)! I see you every day, and it's so weird that we've never really talked. How are you?"

Let him take it from there. If there's some interest on his part, you will know.

• 1 decade ago

Start a conversation. "Good morning, hello, hi" whatever. You have to make the first step.

I understand very well the way you feel it. In the past I had a couple of experiences like that. And because I haven't made the 1st step, nothing happened.

So, go for it. Dont forget to post the result here later.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Spend time with him and when you think that he likes you as much as you like him then ask him out! But just be careful because you dont need to get hurt at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The trick is to get this guy to ask you out instead...and he'll think it's his own idea. Figure out someway to start a conversation and get to know him first. You could compliment him on the shirt he's wearing or ask him about something relevant to what you're doing. Once you get him talking it could easily progress to your being asked out on a date. Good Luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Girl, do not let fear paralyze you. IF you like him and don't ask him out, well you only live one time and if you lived like that you would not be asking this question.

• 1 decade ago

Ask him if he knows who you are

• 1 decade ago

just come out and ask what do you have to lose.your only gonna know by asking right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just ask or u will die thinking abt him everyday without doing anything

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would say you should get to know him a bit better and then if he feels the same as you then go for it

• 1 decade ago

drop subtle hints

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.