Jason asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Is the Mullet and Rattail making a big comeback.?

I think the Mullet and Shaggy Mullet is makiing a huge comeback because everywhere I go I see more and more kids having a mullet.

Mullets are an awsome hairstyle and my older brother has had a mullet as far as I can remember. I been growing a rattaail since I was like 2 or 3 years old and it is all the way down my back and I see some kids with rattails now too even some adults. It is also a awsome hairstyle.

My Quuestion reguardless of it you like the styles or not do you think the Mullet or Shaggy Mullet and or the rattail is making a big comeback? I think so! They arent bad hairstyles and looks cool.

By the way Merry Christmas to everybody out there in the internet world.

Favorite Answer

I hope not.

Source(s): m
  • atiana

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed! I think they're making a comeback too. I've seen quite a few little boys with the rat tail going on, and several people, male and female, with the mullet going on. especially the shaggy one. they're not for me, but I definately have seen some people wearing them, and I'm happy to know that I'm not the only person who noticed! you're in style!

hope you have a Very Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year!

choose for it!! Mullets are nicely beautiful on a guy!! i admire long hair -the 80's rocked and that i might like to convey them back!! i'm attempting to pursuade my hubs to enhance his !! i'm additionally attempting to enhance mine previous shoulder length, it quite is longer than my avatar's however the hair do's are limited right here. once I tell my hairdresser to 'basically take off 0.5 an inch' I swear it quite is greater like 6 and that i've got faith almost skyclad for a pair of weeks!! I hear that donning spandex and cowboy boots to paintings is gonna be huge too !! :0D have been given to pass I ought to drool over Joe Elliott's fairly some mullets on my Def Leppard DVD!!

I don't think how "kids" are wearing their hair should be a judge of what's coming back.

The mullet and rattail do not need to come back.

Oh geez, fashion is funny. Those were never things that looked attractive to me, but hey- whatever floats your boat. If mullets make a comeback, I'll just have to contain my laughter.

NO..it's not coming back it means you need a haircut.

The back of your hair grows a bit faster and more because that is the most amount of hair you have . If you want to grow it longer you have to keep the bottom part clean as the top grows out.

Source(s): 30 years as a Hairstylist

oh god i hope not, maybe it is not making a comeback, i think people are just stuck in a rut, and need to crawl out shake themselves off and move on, because all it is now is a punch line so good luck with your comeback

Personally, I hope not. It's not an attractive style in my opinion, but I have to admit that I have seen them more often this year than before.

ew no. chop it offfffff.

not at all and if it is it shouldnt