Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who do u think is hot Angelina Jolie or Janifer Aniston?

i love anglina becouse she think about people and she stoll brad pitt from janifer

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

jennifer has more class, more grace, and more natural beauty. angelina is hotter. but i think natural beauty is what makes jennifer aniston the better of the two

• 1 decade ago

Jennifer...because she's not trying to prove anything to anyone.. She's simply beautiful.

Jolie has daddy issues and that's could cause trouble for her and Brad in the long run. Plus if you're being charitable for the sakeof others, must you broadcast it to the world everytime. Looks like she's an attention seeker (not a good kind either). Plus, she's really just baby shopping when she goes to these 3rd world countries. "Let me give you millions of dollars for your prettiest baby! but don't tell Madonna, she's such a copy cat."

• 1 decade ago

Jennifer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well of course you do. Jennifer has a better body unlike mangelina who has braod shoulders and narrow hips. They both look like men. Maniston and mangelina. Brad is awful. Maniston seems down to earth but i dont know. Mangelina brags about sex and trys way too hard to be different. Its as if she has something to prove. Why doesnt mangelina adopt fair skinned babies?

Source(s): Charity should be hidden not broadcasted.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Angelina, Brad Pitt is with her , Because She's hot

• 1 decade ago

Angelina most definitely, Jennifer looks too much like a man. Case in point, she was voted as GQ 's man of the year.

• 1 decade ago

Angelina. Jenniffer aniston is a plain jane and high maintenance at that!

• 1 decade ago

Jolie is way more prettier, but I don't support married men leaving their wives... brad is an idiot. and i don't think she though in her neighbor while stilling another woman husband

• 1 decade ago

She didn't 'steal' Brad Pitt. He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions, and dump his own wives.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know who is hotter, but Jennifer definitely has more class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.