What can I tell him?

My guy friend is always emailing me things telling me he loves me but he has a girlfriend!! but i still wanna be friends!!

He is in the NAVY!!! Not anywhere near where I live!!

Favorite Answer

Stay away from friendships with guys who are in a relationship. This is only going to eventually cause trouble...

If he is saying these things to you,. how many other girls are hearing the same thing?

This is a player and he is playing you. He could be a cheater too and he might not be all you think he is.

Who would want to be with someone who is flirting with other girls behind a gf's back....

It is time that you put your foot down and told this guy that you want to be friends with him but you don't want to pursue a relationship because he has a girlfriend and you don't want to interfer with what is going on there. You have to tell him you know that his best interests are at heart and that you would still like to be friends with . You could let him know that the things he is sending you appreciate it but because he has a girlfriend that you feel it is not appropriate for him to be sending those things.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could he love you as a very important person in his life, but not like a gf? Friends in any form should be treasured. You won't have but a handful of really good trusting friends in your life. If however, he is in love with you, then you obviously need to sit down and discuss it. It is the season of love. Merry Christimas!

Tell him either he loves you or his girlfriend! If he can tell the both of you that than he is a cheater that I wouldn't trust. Maybe he is doing this to see if you will respond to his affections before he dumps the other girl?? Either way sounds like someone who I would be careful of trusting.

Oh jeeze just tell him you only want to be friends and tell him you just don't feel the same and maybe he'll just focus on his girlfriend and not on e-mailing you

WHat u can say is that : U love him but not on that level that of being his girl friend . Try and see what happened

Well, simply tell him how much you enjoying your friendship, but that you feel uncomfortable with his advances due to his current relationship. Let him know that it might not be that fair to his current girlfriend.

Just tell him he is not your type and that you just want to be friends. If that doesn't work, save the e-mails and show them to his girl.

Source(s): life

Sounds like an immature creep to me.

Just communicate with him in person and let him know how you feel about this. be honest with him and be serious, tell him to take you seriously.