Should I get bigger car or a smaller date?

So I was taking out this fat chick,who had money to burn,[well her mom does anyway] but no one else asked her out too often.We would go to places that were nice ,and they always had lots of good food.She just kept getting fatter and fatter.It got to the point where I had to shove her into the Prius with unprecedented force.Besides all this, I can only "hit it " from behind,which is okay I guess,it helps me to avoid her sweaty armpits.She also has more chins than a chinese phone book. Where should I go from here"?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like the car isn't the issue, what you obviously need is a bigger dick. That would mean one that doesn't need to be measured in millimeters like the one you are currently sporting.

Please don't humiliate that girl anymore. You've known from day one that she was a PHAT(pretty/hot/and/thick) girl from day one. The first thing that you need to know about trying to use woman for what they can do for you is this:

You have to be prepared for anything, weight issues, butt ugly faces, jacked up teeth, etc. You can not let any of that get in the way of your prize. You have to make them feel as though NO other women even exist on this planet. You must make her feel as though she is a size 5 when in reality she's a size 22. And last but not least, you must know that eventually, she will see the light of day and realize what you've been doing and you'd better get lost really fast. Because us big girls can throw and mean punch!

Id take the Bigger Car

Why don't you see if she will buy you an 8 passenger van and take out the back seats. now you have room for you (up front) and her (in the back). Maybe suggest stomach stapling or liposuction.

Get a smaller date! You are going to use a lot more gas on a fat chick cause that is more payload that your car has to carry around!

Vivid imagination. You ever dating that is and being lucky to bang anything from behind. Ha. I applaud you.

Smaller girlfriend, I guess. Or are your expectations really that low and shallow. If so, stick with what you're stickin'

if ur talking about her like that dont even date her. i could tell u dont really care for her, but there is something u do care about and that is the money, am i right? i would break it off w/ her and keep ur car

You seem shallow. How about trying to motivate her to lose weight. Help her out. She blew money on you, why not help her?

No where you just need to be thankful you got someone that even wants to be seen in public with you...Good Luck...