Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why do we love the ones that hate us and hate the ones that love us?

Favorite Answer

The ones who already love us, we have nothing to worry about. When it comes to the people who hate us, we want to be accepted by them. You don't neccessarily have to use such strong words such as love or hate. We want to be accepted by those who hate us.

A simple form of an answer would be that we know our loved ones love us unconditionally. They don't put limits on our love, so we feel comfortable enough to sometimes act like asses around them. That has been my personal experience. As far as loving the ones that hate us...again, we often "seemingly" have more respect and consideration for others who fall outside of our "family" because they DON'T always love us no matter what, so we feel this need to "be on our best behavior". I hope that makes sense to you and I hope it helps.

I think because we are all personally striving for approval and validation. What better validation of ourselves, a feeling of being worthy, when we can have the approval of someone who may not like us initially? He hates me he hates me, what a challenge? Let me prove to him what a great person I am, and try to get him to like me. If our worst enemies can like us, surely everyone else can! It validates us as people and makes us feel good enough. Instead I think we should just be able to look in the mirror and validate ourselves, but sometimes that just doesnt seem enough!!

because our instincts constantly wants to chase s.body..

and by the moment we got him we lose interest...

it is better to be happy with what u have and cherish ur relationship with him...

sorry,didnt realize we did ?????

• .

I don't.

because we are stupid bastards!!!!