which is the most scariest true horror story/legend ?

i have heard tones of this kinda of storys...and i love them....

k...sorry for misspelling but im not an american...and yes my english is kinda crapyO_O

• shrek
    Favorite Answer

Like, I was told a few days ago that THE EXORCIST was based on REAL LIFE incidents which inspired the novel.

Only, the city was different and it was aboy that was possessed, and the color of the vomit was not green.

Quoting WIKIPEDIA,

".....

The Exorcist is a horror novel written by William Peter Blatty first published in 1971. It is based on a supposedly genuine 1949 exorcism Blatty heard about while he was a student in the class of 1950 at Georgetown University, a Jesuit and Catholic school. The exorcism was partially performed in both Cottage City, Maryland [1] and Bel-Nor, Missouri. [2] Several area newspapers reported on a speech a minister gave to an amateur parapsychology society, in which he claimed to have exorcised a demon from a thirteen-year-old boy named Robbie, and that the ordeal lasted a little more than six weeks, ending on April 19, 1949.......

"

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exorcist and just for fun, watch the wikipedia entry for the movie as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exorcist_%28film%... Shit! That B/W pic of the child actor scared me just now.

during WWII the Bataan Death March, the Holocaust. these would be a couple of the earlier horror stories along with the stories our servicemen could tell from Korea and Viet Nam.

Holocaust

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Jeffery Dahmer

The Cannibal a true story . novel..

Ed Gein. True story. Look him up.

Note to a_delphic_oracle : There are some who theorize that Zodiac and the Unabomber were one and the same. I think that theory has all but been dismissed, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Hmmm. I would have to say the scariest story that I have is when I visited Yahoo! Answers and found someone using the term "most scariest" and then misspelling "stories" as "storys." It made me fear today's educational system. THAT'S scary!

The scariest stories to me are what human beings are capable of, such as the Zodiac killer. He was never caught.

Elizabeth Bathory is a real story, Google it, really sick sh*t.

Also Go to http://www.theshadowlands.net

they have ALL KINDS of true haunting stories there.

Jeff Dahmer, Albert Fish, you know serial killers. Cant get more true and scary than that.

Source(s): .......
  • B SIDE

Communion was a creepy book.

OH and MOTHMAN! Wow that stuff is totally freaky! Google it!

There could be none if you choose to style with hammers. Fear is an emotion and all emotions are in your mind, therefore under your control. What's terrifying to me could be nothing to another, and vice versa.