wal-mart madness?

a lady at wal-mart was telling the cashier. that her battery operated race car broke down. he told he she bought and she can't return it since there is a no return policy. then the lady remembers that they ripped her off because she baught it broken! So pulls up her shirt and bra and screams "grab my breast grab my breast!" nervous the cashier goes to the manager and tells him that the lady is screaming grab my breat! the manager goes up to the lady and says, "why are you screaming grab my breast... Grab my breast!" she responds "Grab my Breast im getting screwed!"

Favorite Answer

LOL I get it! She's getting screwed by walmart because she can't return the toy. In this case, to be screwed is to be wronged in some way...an injustice.

The word "screwed" has another meaning...the act of having sex. Typically when a woman gets screwed as in literally having sex screwed, her boobs get squeezed and played with.

The joke is a play on the two different meanings of the word "screwed".

Too bad the joke is not as funny when it has to be explained...

Source(s): my dirty mind

of direction Wal-Mart is a sturdy position to purchase, yet wager what? They pay very undesirable wages, and now the minimium salary is going to flow to $7,25, so perchance the CEO of Wal-MART will be rather a lot less rich. They run off all the mum and dad shops contained in the neighborhoods, so with somewhat of success they received't take over the international. In an area like Egypt, a Wal-Mart shop may ruin their lifestyles, by technique of wiping out the small highway distributors, and mom and dad shops. We could strive against to maintain; vast companys from getting too vast for his or her (britches) in an attempt to speak.

That's not the original Wal-Mart joke

That was okay. I think I heard this joke somewhere else before.

What the heck

that was on here the other day and the other person told it better!!

lol thats hella funny

• xander

huh

****** walmart can shove it up there(to explicit for yahoo answers)

that joke sucks