do you dream about other men???

i am happily married and in love with my husband, i keep dreaming of guys i dated before of guys i never even seen befor e and it's like i dont know im married in my dream and im liking these guys, sometimes i am sad to wake up. what's wrong with me i love my hubby, it's just exciting to have a different guy in my dreams am i crazy or what???

Favorite Answer

you also fly in your dreams doessn't mean you're gonna do so...they're just dreams no biggie, I often dream I'm driving a stick shift car while someones chasing me......I can't drive stick!! LOL

No, you're not crazy. You're pretty normal. Others just won't admit it. I'm sure he dreams about other women, too.

It's not uncommon for people to fantasize about other people when they are having sex, too.

Very few people can tell their spouses this though without fear of retaliation. If you can, make it into some swinging fantasy. If you can't than keep it to yourself and enjoy it and just know you are normal.

God created sex. Priests created marriage.

they're only dreams...don't worry too much about it :) I'm happily in love with my boyfriend too but I've had dreams about other guys too...sometimes guys i know in real life and the last time i dreamed about Bruce Willis!! weird :P

don't take it seriously, you know you're only in love with your hubby and that's what truly matters!! ^.^

• cantcu

You aren't crazy, but don't think these are the Christmas' yet to come.

Dreams are nothing to feel guilty about. Enjoy them as long as you don't act on them! It is not unusual taht people often have fantasies while making love! That's fine! Keep them to yourself!

Somedays I try to go back to sleep to finish a dream.

Do you think your loving husband doesn't dream?

All's fair in love and dreaming.

Just because you love 'hubby' doesn't mean you are completely satisfied with him, and him alone. What do YOU think your subconscious is telling you?

sometimes i do,sometimes i am sad too,but i think im still normal,glad to know this thing is common.

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/