We are a having an event where the parents can drop off kids. what should i call the event?

it's at a family club and my boss hates "Parents Time Out". It's for them to do any last minute shopping they may have to do.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

PURR - Parents Underground RailRoad ...

(They're free at last, free at last)

No sensitivities should be offended ... just sounds like a great catchphrase.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well my idea may sound a little corny, but here is an idea.Is any one going to dress up as Santa for the little kids? Or are there going to be activities like a cookie bake so that the older kids can have fun decorating cookies for the holiday? If so, what about creating a theme to go with the event involving the kids. Maybe "Santa's Little Helpers Get Together". Try creating a theme that helps the kids do something for thier parents, while their parents are finishing up their last minute necessities.

Just have fun with it and be creative,Happy Holidays!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kids Play Day

or

Parents Play Day

or

Kids Only Day

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Parents Liberation Day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We call it Parents Night Out. Or it could be called Kids Club. Make the kids think it is about them.

• 1 decade ago

"Child Drop Off Event.

• 1 decade ago

Have crafts for the kids to make for Christmas presents for their parents. Call it Santa's Workshop. The kids will love it.

• 1 decade ago

How about this one Drop and Shop (Worry free and hassle free shopping)

• 1 decade ago

I like the "drop and shop" that others have suggested. It's catchy.

• 1 decade ago

drop your parents night.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.