what is the most romantic thing to say to a girl ?

Favorite Answer

Really, complement her physiclly, like her eyes,smile or how she looks ,in a nice way, guys have to understand girls always try to look nice for them, and if u nottest that , the girl will feel she is in the right road. Example: Hey , you know what , u look wonderfull today, and insist in that comment, so she knows u really mean it.

for me it's more of what you do then what you say. showing me you want to be romantic turns a girl on and then the right words will come out to say. holding hands opening doors walking her to her house looking in her eyes telling her she's beautiful. however if you want be romantic you can't be romantic for 2 weeks and stop it's something that you have to place in your character,it will make the relationship grow better however as long as it's not every minute of the day but at random times

Most general romantic thing is I LOVE YOU

Take a note from Eric Clapton, You look Wonderful Tonight...

Was I alive before I met you?

You're always on my mind.

Make sure you mean anything before you tell her though, us Ladies are good at perceiving the depth of a genuine compliment.

i think the most romantic thing to say to a girl would be something that comes from the heart but if you really want to get her then try this,

i wrote your name in the sky but the wind blew it away i wrote your name in the sand but the rain washed it away i wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay,

try something sweet but with a bit of humour.

Not only tell her things but show her, hold her in your arms, dont grab her boobs or but. And when you kiss her rib your fingers threw her hair, and if you love her tell her all the time it never gets old!

You're sooo sweet...you can do whatever you want and the only thing going on in my mind is: You are incredibly sweet and so wonderful..

this meal is delicious

you are soooo sexy

most beautiful girl in the world

i think about us all day all the time

MY HEART NEEDS U & WITHOUT U I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF MY LIFE IS MISSING COME BACK SO I CAN DREAM AGAIN.

I love you and you're the girl that i want to spend my live with!! I love you!!