Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what did you like better high school or college? why?

i like highschool i still had no real responsibilities!

Favorite Answer

I'm still in high school but I think I'll like it better than I'll like college. For one thing, I'm going to be going to law school, and that couldn't be easy. Right now, I have more time for friends, shopping, and sports.

High school. I love being in college, but like you said, high school's still the time where you don't have "real" responsibilities!

I'm still in college so I can really be objective about any comparison yet, but so far, I'd have to say that I enjoyed high school more. It was funner, I didn't have hardly as many responsibilities as I do now, and I was able to hang out with my friends a lot more. Now a lot of my friends are married and naturally spend more time with their families, which is totally lame!! just kidding ;o)

College because I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere. High school was just a joke and I still lived with my mom, which I like living alone so college is definitely better.

By far College was better. Getting away from the parents and being on my own. Classes were way more interesting and I was learning what I wanted to learn, not what the state said I should. I felt like I was much more of an adult and in charge of my own destiny. It was harder than high school but that's what it was supposed to be. Friends seemed to be much more important than they used to be. I grew up.

College because I wanted to be there and I had a choice of where to go. High School was mandatory and I didn't have a choice because there was only one in the city I lived in at the time.

• ?

College was great. A lot better than High School.

The rules and cliques were ligted. People started to judge people as individuals and not based on who the hung around with where they lived or what they wore.

I went away to Northern Illinois U. And I loved it. Maybe because I am a very independant person, or maybe it was the partying every night. But I would have to say college by far

College cause you can go out and party without having to check in with the folks every night. Oh and you had a choice to go to class or not.

Plus the guys are alot hotter!

college...because the people there don't act like kids...but it was nice to not have any responsibilities...with high school I thought I was done but it was just the beginning.