limewire help?

i recently downloaded a movie on limewire and cannot figure out how to save it so i can open it in a different location. please help.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're not making any sense.

You downloaded a movie on Limewire -- which means it's already saved on your computer.

You don't have to save anything.

You want to open it in a different location -- ??

Are you saying you started WATCHING the movie inside LimeWire, and you want to make sure it's saved, so you can watch it OUTSIDE of LimeWire? If so, there's no need to worry. The movie is already saved on your computer. Unless you purposely changed it, your movie should be in C:\Program Files\LimeWire\Downloads

It will be there until you move it or delete it.

• 1 decade ago

if the file has completed downloading, it will show up in your limewire downloads folder.

if you go to tools then options you can see what folder your download location is set at. this is the folder that contains everything you download from limewire.

once you know what the folder is, just click my computer, c:, then go to the folder (wherever its located).

or if you still have problems, just click start and click search. type part of the filename into the search and go.

• 1 decade ago

when you downloaded it, you should of chose where to save it to. "A different location" ? I don't truly understand the ??? a little more info would be helpful...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.