How would you spend $47 million dollars?

if you had $47,000,000(fourty million dollars) and could spend it all but you had to get rid of it all in 24 hours! (You are aloud to put it in the bank but only half of it!) How would you spend it?

Favorite Answer

Half in the bank. . Buy a home, 2 new cars, Pay off all of my debt and Go on a shopping spree!

I would buy my self a dream home, car, and do the same for most of my family, buy lots of cloths, shoes, give some to the poor, Get a better computer, Pay off all my bills of course. Have a very merry Christmas that's for sure...I would love to be able to help ever one i could.......Thats the best thing that could happen. And yes i would put some in savings.

I would buy my husband and myself a new huge house with a 9 stall garage on about 1000 acres of land.......throw out everything we have in our house now and buy everything new...including our clothes!!!! I would let my boys decorate their rooms any way they wanted.......i would buy all four of us any vehicle we wanted......i would purchase 3 additional houses on the property, one for my in-laws and the other two would be for our boys when they are old enough!!!! And i would completely furnish everything for all of the houses, whatever they wanted!!!! And i would hire an all male maid service to clean all of them!!!! Whatever is left i would put into a few different banks!!!!

WOW!!! that sounds so good i am going to go buy me some lottery tickets tonight!!!!!!

i could provide a million to each set of grandparents, 5 million to mama, approximately 10 greater million to exhibit kin leaving me approximately 30 million which i could purchase a house, some autos, new clothing all that stable stuff provide some to charity, by using fact i've got self assurance in karma then placed something into some shares and bonds

Castle, Cars, Mobile , Lots Of Great Clothes, Diamond.....

-half in the bank

-4 million for my mother

-buy a house

-get myself 3 hot cars

-500,000 to charity

-go shopping

-buy presents for my family

-open my own business

buy a house and car for all of my friends and family, buy 3 houses for myself and a couple of cars. buy travel vouchers to cover the cost of travel for the next few years. donate to my fav charaties. Put my cousins and my neices through school, start trust funds for them...

It would take me too long to answer this question. But I could spend it all in a day. Easily.

Ohhhh...how I wish this were real!!!!!!

I'm serious, I get horny just thinking about that much money.

i would put half in the bank. go shopping buy drugs, give alot to my family, buy hella cigs.....and food and everything else that i need. and i would give alot away to charity and a car and hella cool ****

half in the bank, then Give the rest to the needy