An few items that few 7 years old recently dropped off a couple of my credit reports?

but I still owe another couple months of payments on them. If I still pay them, will they be readded to my report? I can still obligate myself to the little debt I still owe on these accounts without them being re-reported on my credit files right?

Favorite Answer

That's rather strange that something would fall off your credit report if you still had outstanding payments. Are you sure all 3 bureaus aren't reporting any of the accounts?

If they need to be paid, pay them. There's no way around that, so it doesn't really matter whether they'll show up again or not. It won't affect your credit score either way. Anything that old is generally meaningless assuming you've re-established good credit over the years. I'm still confused why they would disappear off your report and still have payment due.

Learn more at:

http://www.thetruthaboutcreditcards.com

If you are in the U.S., and have not made any payments on them in the past 4 years, then they are no longer enforcable in a court, so just let it go. If you do payments, even a very small amount, it will be back on your credit AND you will be liable for the full amount owed.

merely dispute them and the lenders will eliminate them out of your credit report in 40 days . be particular to maintain archives of dispute letters in case the well being midsection trys to positioned them decrease back on your report in a twelve months. So in 40 days pay the costs off and keep list for your self,as information that it develop into resolved. sturdy success

I would think that the best option would be to save up the money and pay off the balance all at once. If you don't pay it, it won't show up. But the decent thing to do would be to pay anyway. If you pay it all at once, it will show up as being paid off, not as a charge-off.