Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

if you could have one Christmas gift whatever you wanted what would you want?

Favorite Answer

I already have everything I really want. Life in Jesus.

http://www.handlethetruth.net

Financial security, about to be kicked out of home, have car repoed, and the list goes on, we pay our bills, have no credit cards to pay off, its just expensive where we live and I think we are getting charged for the air we breath. Truly I want financial freedom/security. Buy a house have no debt, food in the house, clothes for everyone in the house kinda thing.

Have a GREAT day!

• ?

Our medical bills paid off...our credit cards are maxed out with medical bills from my autistic daughter. Barring that, legislation forcing insurance companies in Oklahoma to actually pay for autism therapy.

well the stereotypical answer would be something about friends and family - which i love and cherish deeply - but if i could be totally selfish for this moment and ask for one thing it would be a trip for two to go backpacking through europe for a month.

I would want to see B.G perform at the holiday inn hotel for christmas i love me some B.G i go crazy when i hear his name.

I would love to have a huge basket filled with different bubble baths, scented lotions, scented candles, and new comphy jammies in them with a nice bottle of wine to sip during my candle lit bubble baths! That would be sooooo awesome and so appreciated each and every night!

a wife

I've got got everything else I need. A nice job and a home. And I always get presents.

A gorgeaous funny sweet and caring guy that wanted to be with me for other reasons than sex.(not that I wouldn't give it to him constantly with all that going for him:)! )

100 billion dollars.

World peace & an end to war....doesn't everyone?