too scared to ask a guy if he has a gf.?

what should i include in my conversation in order to find out whether he has a gf or not?

• Abby C
    Favorite Answer

Well, if you absolutely HAVE to be discreet about it.....Talk about something (nothing really in particular), and say, "Oh I'm sure your girlfriend would like that" or something along those lines. And then he'll either say "yeah" which means he's got one, or he'll say, "Actually I'm not seeing anyone right now".

There ya go.

The easiest way I guess is to pretend you think he already has a girlfriend, and make him realize that you think he does. Like, let's say you talk about the park or something, he can add a comment saying "I bet you usually go there with your girlfriend, right?"... In a tone that suggests light heartedness and sarcasim :-P don't say it in a way that your jealous or anything... And if he laughs about it, or says no, then I guess you'll know he does have a girlfriend. However, if he was single, first thing he'll do is deny the fact that he has a girlfriend... And you can continue to question him about that topic, and say stuff like "I always thought yoou has a girlfriend for some reason" :-P just for reassurance :-P...

Always works for me ;-)

just ask it straight out. or if you really can't, just say something that assumes he has a girlfriend (i.e did your gf buy you that shirt? or, your gf is quite lucky to have you) which of course he will confirm or deny.

Tell him you're going out with some friends to play some pool and then ask him if he wants to go, tell him he can bring his girlfriend if he wants. If he says thanks then you have your answer. If you refer to her in conversation, I'm sure he'll set you straight.

For instance. "Hi, wow you're a really handsome guy, your girlfriend must really like being seen with you"

Source(s): Don't be a woosey, just ask! Life is too short, don't pass up the opportunity because your nervous or scared. Carpe Diem

Guys like to assume you have a bf, and say something like "does your boyfriend work" or something to that effect and if they answer it with a yes or no they assume your taken.

just talk to him everything under

the sun den casually ask him:

" so, you have a gf?"

Stop bein' a wimp and just ask.

Are you dating anyone right now??

I just come out and ask it. "So, are you seeing anybody?"

just mention it, and dont be to scared