sample of Thank you letter to company?

• Kallan
    Favorite Answer

Dear (interviewer's name):

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss the (insert position title here) position this morning. Our conversation gave me a better understanding of both XYZ Company and the requirements as well as the responsibilities of the job.

The additional information from Tom and Mary was helpful in gaining a better perspective of the position. I am confident that my strong operations and managerial skills will make a positive contribution to XYZ Company. I am proficient in all the______ you use (list all programs, applications and experience), and I possess the experience you desire. (List past accomplishments that relate to the position). I would also like to address a couple of items that came up during the interview and share with you how my past experiences could help you in this area (list those accomplishments that support your experience).

This is clearly a quality organization with an emphasis on efficiency and a dedication to teamwork. I would consider it a rare opportunity to join your team and help achieve the goals you mentioned. I look forward to hearing from you. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Your name