as a teenager, what should you do at Disney world?

Favorite Answer

I would definitely go to Adventure Island. I went there for my senior trip and we rode The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

but on the website they have

Mission: SPACE

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith

DINOSAUR

Space Mountain®

Fantasmic!

Cirque du Soleil® - La Nouba

"SpectroMagic" Parade

Festival of the Lion King

Restaurantosaurus

Teppanyaki Dining Room

Cinderella's Royal Table - Dream Dining

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Planet Hollywood®

Water Parks

Watersports

Bike Rentals

Golf

Tennis

Fishing

Virgin™ Megastore

Atlanta Braves Spring Training

Star Wars™ Weekends

hahaha....i like to take pictures with the Disney Characters. I also like to go the Sleeping Beauty Castle at night and watch the little shows...Oooh ooh and the fireworks narrarated by the cricket from Pinochio! Yeah, I know chlidish.

definetly ride mission space at epcot. It's a simulation ride thats pulls as many as 2g's! It's my favorite ride at disney world. It's a lot of fun, extemely intense, but might not be the best one for you if you have mtion sickness. whatever you do, make sure you listen to the instructions they give you. :don't close your eyes, and dont turn your head.

another good ride is the test track. lots of fun and a high speed ending.

well, I saw the shows and everything when I went in March of this year... I took pictures... I'm 15 and I surely liked it... I went to 5 of the 6 parks... 1 waterpark and the rest...epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM studios, and Animal Kingdom, if you're going to Animal Kingdom, make sure to get on the Safari and Expedition Everest

I've never been there, but I have been told by cousins of mine that have gone as teenagers that it is so much fun. Live it up, do whatever you want to do, even if you think its childish...Remember, there will be no one there that knows you so go crazy!! Have fun!! Bring me back a souveneir.

swim and go to the palce where they have food courts from around the world u wont be sorry

• live the experience if ur embarassed to go to disney world dont go ill take ur place... jeez

Have Fun dont worry

Find Tinkerbell give her a BIG hug from me!!!

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO !!!!WHAT SHOULD YOUR DOO???!!!!!!!!!!LOL GO ON RIDES GO CRAZY (ESPICALLY GO ON TOWER OF TERROR LOL SO FUNN BUT SCARRY AND GO ON THAT RIDE IT HAS A BIG GUITAR OUT SIDE OF IT (dont know what its called)HOPE THIS HELPS!