Dungeons and Dragons?

Am I a total nut for playing? Anyone else on here play?

Favorite Answer

HERE! I am Bellemai, a druid of the forest. I'm pretty low level yet for lack of competent players, and the best DM I know is 100 miles away and always working! Dang Klingons, anyway.

We once worked a trip spell on a guy about 8 times running and nearly killed him - it was hilarious. He tried to kill of his medic (me) because he didn't like the way the game was going, so we got him back. It pays to have a high-level elven assassin on your side!

Whoops, forgot; half-elf half human...usually just chaotic and indifferent (it's the vulcan in me)

• kenagy

ROFLCOPTERS! Dungeons and Dragons is a delusion styled table excellent activity that has began the custom of position taking area in video games for decades yet to come back. Yeah it truly is were given demons and stuff in it in spite of the undeniable fact that it truly is all made up. delusion has creatures too equivalent to those a twin of in Dungeons and Dragons mutually with orcs or trolls and also you gotta flow round slaying evil creatures to augment and stick with a storyline merely as the different rpg activity. The e book Catcher contained in the Rye may be seen "evil" reason it made a guy kill John Lennon and yet human beings nevertheless examine it and not in any respect all of us feels the unexpected favor to flow round killing human beings. universal, it truly is only a activity to be loved no damage in it.

No, Its a form of release for some, and totally evil to other.

I would never degradize anyone for their hobbies or interest, Unless your stupid, then I definetly tell you about it, lol.

I have wanted to play but have never had the chance.

I don't play that, but Dragons! They can fly, and can give you a ride.

• brock

Ive heard of it but never played it.

I have played before and loved it. It's awesome.♥

many years ago

Crazy Harry

chaotic evil

assasin

human