Was Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer an illegal alien?

He was DIFFERENT than the other reindeers,they used to laugh and CALL HIM NAMES,and they never let POOR Rudolph, join in any reindeer games.{language barrier?} Then he gained SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT with a well known delivery service,doing a JOB NO OTHER REINDEERS WOULD DO.He also had no license and with a red nose ,was obviously above the legal limit in ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION.

Favorite Answer

Good stuff, tumb up for you.

Rudolph provided a service for Santa taht no other reindeer could with his nose. I think that's why the US gives out work visas... and wasn't rudolph's parent's both reindeers that lived at the north pole? So he wasn't an illegal alien, he was a legal immigrant. HUGE DIFFERENCE>

i admire Rudolph the crimson-Nosed Reindeer, probable because of the fact i've got no longer seen it in for a mutually as. yet i admire the two. I in basic terms observed Frosty the Snowman on television, and when I observed it became on I squealed with exhilaration! Lol

No, Rudolph had Diplomatic Immunity. And a license to run over grandma's and not get charged.

LMAO!

I heard a rumor that Santa is locked up in Guantanamo and is being held without being allowed to consult with anyone from the North Pole's embassy.....any truth to that?

PS...Your Q is the funniest thing on Q&A in a LONG time!

*

• No. What is this stuff you are making up about him not having a license and being drunk? You heard the story wrong

No. Frosty the Snowman was a Russian spy.

No, he was born in that country, makes you wonder who the real father is though...

Good one.

No he was not an Illegal Alien.

• xcelix

This is too freaking cool!