Can you believe a guy with a white beard, dressed as Santa Claus, kidnapped a child from a store in my area?

This report was just now shown on the 12 noon news on channel 11 in Atlanta. Fortunately, the creep was soon captured after he drove off with the little girl, and she was rescued. Is nothing sacred anymore? All I can say is: BEWARE OF SANTA CLAUS, unless you're sure who he really is.

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOD!!! I LIVE IN GEORGIA TOO BUT I DIDN'T SEE THAT. I GUESS THAT GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU JUST NEVER KNOW DO YOU? THAT POOR LITTLE GIRL. GOD BLESS HER. THANK GOD SHE WAS RESCUED. I HOPE THEY CUT SANTA'S NUTS OFF!!!

I can. Does this answer your question? Now there just is a trade-off to do - either a huge fire under the chimney for Christmas night so that santa won't come (also meaning crying kids in the morning) or then risking the kids, knowing that if santa wasn't nasty they'll be happy. Nothing is really sacred - even easter bunny has a sponsoring contract with Duracell.

I can believe it. Nowadays, the world is full of perverts. I bet that every nanosecond, at least 10,000 guys are staring at porn on their computer screens. The child doesn't have a problem. She just trusts people and is open. The parents should have supervised her. But still, people will do anything to be perverted. Everything from posing as Santa Claus to posing as a sixteen-year-old football player on MySpace.

Things like that are possible. But in most cases, people dressed as Santa Claus are kind to others, especially children.

I hope the parents sue the store or mall.

Santa should have some type of references indicating that he lives in the North Pole.

Otherwise it becomes fairly evident pretty fast that he's an imposter and up to no good.

oh yeah, I can believe it. Where I used to live, it turned out that the mall santa there had been found as a registered sex offender.

• ?

So sad, but the child should have been supervised by a parent.

• Mimi

It is probably his father who is p... off with the mother who did not want him to have the kid for Xmas....