Sailor moon stars is it in in English not English subtitle?

I'm having trouble finding sailor moon stars in english if someone knows where to get it please let me know

• makie
    Favorite Answer

i do not think it is available in english dubs. and i dont think anyone has made bids on it to dub it. it may be due to it's high fansub circulation on the net, as well as some content that the average american may find questionable, if not offensive (case in point, that whole haruka/michiru to amara/michelle scandal in the sailor moon S dubs).

but since, anime here in the states is a booming mainstream industry and no longer the little underdog it was in the past, maybe you'll be able to see some dubs of Stars on dvd in the future. if there's enough fanbase to actually go out and buy the dubs, i'm sure it'll be out there.

hope that helps.

and stars is the best season. absolutely loved it. you should try and watch it subbed anyway, because it's that fantastic.

hey i love the sailor stars season and had bought the dvd.. now i have all complete 200 episodes of sailormoon!! there's a site where you can download some of the episodes of sailor stars using torrent. the url address of the torrent is http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/ go and check it out!

it is in japanese with english subtitles and for me this is better because they sound better compared to those which were dubbed in english. no offense but they sound more original because the english dubbers sound TOO fake most of the time and this is VERY annoying to me.

while you're at it, why not download the sailor moon musical on that page? i have downloaded it and i loved it!!

• aya

It's never been licensed in the USA because of offensive material, such as lesbians and males turning into females. I saw it on youtube and bought from someone in Canada, but they were only in Japanese with English subtitles.

I don't think you can find it anywhere in just English.

In my state (ohio) i've seen Salior Moon Stars on video somewhere.

If you want to watch it over the internet try www.youtube.com

woah, people still watch sailor moon. What a trip.

• fanaa

if you search enough you'll find websites that show the series. though the entirty of it is most likely subtitled.

try www.peekvid.com or www.youtube.com

they dont have it in english subtiltes in tehanime manga yes but mangais out of stock

Source(s): saw them

probably a japenese animei store