Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

I hate hate yahoo!?

I can't acces my account anymore! I had to start a new one. For some reason i can't acces my account anymore! And i am not a happy camper! i keep getting a message telling me that my account has been temporaly disconnected. i had 1,90?? points! (i used ?? since i forgot the specific number) Has this happened to anyone? How do i get it back?

Favorite Answer

Several things could have happened. Here are two possibilities:

1) You have been phished and someone messed up your account as a result. Information about phishing is available at: http://security.yahoo.com Try clicking on the article called, "Help! I think I've been phished" for starters.

2) Somehow you might have violated yahoo's terms of service. I'm not sure what event could cause someone to violate the terms of service but if you do, I believe yahoo has the right to disable your account.

Maybe it is a combination of 1) and 2) but there is no way for me to tell for sure. To help prevent this in the future, I would recommend using a Sign-In Seal with your new Yahoo! ID. Information on how to use a Sign-In Seal is also available from that phishing article at http://security.yahoo.com

I know this can be extremely frustrating....hope this helps.

• vogt

a million. what's your well-liked colour? pink 2. what's your well-liked song? build God, Then we are going to communicate - Panic! on the Disco 3. are you able to do the jerk? Yeah, in spite of the undeniable fact that evidently stupid. 4. are you able to moonwalk? Kindaaa 5. What are you being for Halloween? Myself 6. Do you act your age or your shoe length? My shoe length...6. 7. What are you doing suitable now to boot Y!A? approximately to nap! 8. text cloth or call? call 9. Do you have short or long hair? Medium 10. Pencil or Pen? Pen 11. Oprah or Ellen? Oprah 12. well-liked television instruct? united statesa.'s next perfect style 13. well-liked season? iciness 14. Snow or sunlight? Snow 15. canines or cat? Cat

u just hate it cus ur having problems would u still hate it if u werent?

i doubt it..ur stressing man take a walk and come back to the computer when ur feeling better