could you be 5 months pregnant when you have had your period , havent been sick, and have no other signs of it

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Some women do menstruate during the early part of pregnancy. Other women spot during pregnancy and mistake this with an unusual menstrual cycle. There are many reasons for spotting and bleeding during pregnancy, some serious, some not. Bleeding during pregnancy can be a result of several different things: Menstration, Ectopic Pregnancy, Miscarriage, Implantation Bleeding, or Placental Problems.

Also, not every woman will experience the same symptoms during pregancy. Some women will not have nausua.

If you suspect you are pregnant, yet have menstrual-like bleeding, contact your care provider to rule out a serious complication.

There must be some signs or you wouldn't be worried but I had a period for four months and then went to the doctor and found out I was 16 weeks pregnant. Hope this helps

Yes, I was, with my 3rd child. I had my period, and nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be going on with me. As a matter of fact, it wasn't until I was gone from work, and returned from leave, that many of the people I came in contact with on a regular basis even knew I was pregnant. You NEED to get to the Dr. If you are not under care right now, you are risking both your health and the baby's. The doctor is the ONLY way to be sure. Congratulations if you are and...

Good luck and God Bless!

Yes, it's possible...there have been known cases where the woman didn't know she was pregnant until the baby was emerging! Go to the doctor, good prenatal care is very important. If you can't afford it, there are clinics around that offer free and low cost care. Good luck.

Yes, had a friend who had her period for 5 months so she didn't know she was pergnant, and had an emergency delivery when she went to the hospital for major "stomach ache" when he was only 6 months gestation. So it is possible.

If you have NO other symptoms, i doubt it. It is totally possible to have your period, but by the time I was 5 months I certainly saw a lot of changes in my body.

Yes, I had my period for six months when I got pregnant. You should make an appointment to see your doctor if you think you are.

yes, some women can still get their periods while pregnant. Its possibal. i was just wondering if your doctor said you were 5 months or if you though? Well, if you are, congrats and I wish you the best of luck.

Yes, you could. But it's unlikely. If you haven't already, go to your doctor and ask for a blood test or an ultrasound. That will answer your question for sure.