Ok so one of my friends like my other friend but he's allowed to date but she's not but she really I mean

really likes him what should they do THEY NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

This is only slightly readable, there ages would help, god it seems kids are dating younger and younger these days.

I started group or double dating at 14 my parents were very conservative and I was allowed to date at 16 I got around it tons of ways there is always school functions or stuff to do, I wouldnt lie to the parents, but going to the mall with a group of friends should be ok, and they can be together then.

I think parents think of dating as two people going out together without supervision. She needs to ask her parents exactly what they mean and figure out what she can do within those guidelines.

For example, she could try meeting up with him in group activities. Meeting a group of friends at the movies or the mall is usually acceptable to parents. Also she could invite him over to her house (with her parents permission) to watch TV, rent a movie or whatever.

Hi I'm the girl that kamey E is talking about I'm 13 and I think he is 13 or14 too. I had kam ask him out but she told this guy we hang out with first by mistake and then in turn he told the guy that I really like and now we don't speak I'm so confused I need help please help me.

• Lady J

You need to slow down and reword your question so we can understand what you're asking.

they don't need to date then. i wouldn't tell her to defy her mother over a guy. it's not worth it.

Ok.. Like they can like sneak around..Like ya know.......