Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

**SURVEY**?

if you had $1000, who or what would

you spend it on?

Favorite Answer

first i'd go get cabbage patch kids for my daughters for xmas, because right now i can't afford to get them this year like i wanted to. then i'd fill up my gas tank and get my oil changed, then i'd buy a ton of groceries, then everything that's left over will go to bills.

Well I DID have a 1000 dollars once upon a time and I spent it all on myself and my home. That was a few years ago, now I'm broke, so I learned my lesson to never EVER do that again! Next time I have money, it's going into my savings!

As much as I'd like to spend it all on Hollister clothing I'd probably give all but like 100 dollars to a charity of my choice or to buy presents for the poor. I mean I am not in as much need as they are so they deserve it. Also the rest of the money I would use to take out my big family to a nice meal,on me....with desert for once!!! lol! I hope I helped!

If I had it to spend on whatever I wanted to (instead of something for a stranger), I would put it towards getting the man I love a new transmission for his truck. He has been without a car for 7 or 8 months now, using just his motorcycle, then his motorcycle died- so its either fix the motorcycle or truck. I would also buy myself some new clothes, because I never buy myself anything.

-EA

I would give 500 to charity, and spend the other 500 on a upgrade for my 84' suburban.

V.V

Jennifer F...you crack me up...

Let's see if I had $1000 I would probably buy 1000 $1 scratch and win lotto tickets...

That is soooo hard for me to answer. I would spend it on something that would get me more money, such as open up a business. And i would use it to meet some famous actors or actresses.

if i had a 1000 dollars i would give some to the homless and the rest will go to the mall

Ok I agree this type of survey is old but I would spend it on my children.

i don't have 1000, planning how would i spend it is a waste of time...