Break up? Or no?

I'm a girl, but I'm going to ask this from a guy's perspective to see what my guy friend should do with his girlfriend.

My girlfriend flirts with other guys in front of me, and we don't flirt as much as we used to. We've been dating not too long. Two months? Well, I know I've kinda distanced myself from her and we haven't talked too much. She isn't meaning to flirt, she just has a TON of guy friends and is a very outgoing girl. I know she really likes me, she's just felt hurt that I haven't been talking to her as much, so she has been spending more time around them. She says she isn't flirting, it's just her personality.

I've also been avoiding her recently, I haven't let her talk about it with me, even though she wants to talk about it and work it out.

I still like her, it just annoys me that she is hanging around and being playful with those guys so much.

Should I break up with her? Or stay with her and talk it out?

• Favorite Answer

well it depends what shes doing with other guys. instead of avoiding her actually talk her. its the best way to work things out. i mean i know plenty of guys who are dating girls with alot of guy friends. they just talk to their girlfriends and let them know how they feel. you shoudn't ever not talk. communication is one of the main things in a relationship.!!!! well good luck!!!!

Sounds like neither one of you are taking it very seriously.

If i am talking to the "dood" I would say that if the flirting is bothering you then tell her then be a "man" and step up and either break up with her or work with her. Be open and not a jerk about it.

To the "girl" i would say:

You aren't single any more. Having tons of guy friends is no big deal in my opinion but you have to think about how the way you are acting is effecting your boy friend. You say "Only Two Months" well that doesnt sound like you care about even putting that much time in the relationship. So either be his girlfriend or not.

To ansewer this from a guy's perspective, talk to her and tell her how you feel. If she just tells you that it is nothing tell her that their relationship is nothing then.

Best of Luck

stay with her and talk to her about how you feel if that dont work then hey its up to you from there

If it's really bothering him, he should say something! Let her know!