Gay guys are just so adorable! I don't understand, how can people hate them so much?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Homophobic bigots don't get too many girls announcing to the world that they are adorable. So I'd guess it's partly jealousy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not natural or normal. Obviously gays aren't the way people should be. Why would they be? There isn't a point since they wouldn't reproduce (normally) and so obviously not normal, the way people should be. So it's obvious there is something wrong with them.

I'm not a Christian either, or a Muslim of any religious person who is saying its wrong because of religious reasons. I'm athiest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I struggle with that too. Most of the gay people I know are incredibly funny and nice...

• 1 decade ago

Nor can I. But then, I can't understand why some people just hate because they don't want to learn anything else, either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Who hates? (and I know a few who are not so adorable!)

Source(s): **
  • Ulrika
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would not use word hate. I do not hate them.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. I wish more guys were gay, if for no better reason than it meaning less competition for girls!

• 1 decade ago

It is not hate but rather fear of something different

• 1 decade ago

It's disgusting behavior and is not adorable. Do you consider child molestation or bestiality adorable? It is not.

• Alex
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What is it with chicks and gay guys?????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.