Gay guys are just so adorable! I don't understand, how can people hate them so much?

Favorite Answer

Homophobic bigots don't get too many girls announcing to the world that they are adorable. So I'd guess it's partly jealousy.

It's not natural or normal. Obviously gays aren't the way people should be. Why would they be? There isn't a point since they wouldn't reproduce (normally) and so obviously not normal, the way people should be. So it's obvious there is something wrong with them.

I'm not a Christian either, or a Muslim of any religious person who is saying its wrong because of religious reasons. I'm athiest.

Yeah, I struggle with that too. Most of the gay people I know are incredibly funny and nice...

Nor can I. But then, I can't understand why some people just hate because they don't want to learn anything else, either.

Who hates? (and I know a few who are not so adorable!)

Source(s): **
  • Ulrika

I would not use word hate. I do not hate them.

I don't know. I wish more guys were gay, if for no better reason than it meaning less competition for girls!

It is not hate but rather fear of something different

It's disgusting behavior and is not adorable. Do you consider child molestation or bestiality adorable? It is not.

• Alex

What is it with chicks and gay guys?????