what are other kinds of pop sicles besides fruit kinds?

i went to the doctor yesterday and found out i have a stomach virus. the doc told me to get pop sicles cuz i need the sugar and thats good way te get it in little doses instead getting a drink in big gulps.

Favorite Answer

Jello pudding pops! They are the best. Comes in three flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Smirl. Better than popsicles.

I think the real question is why is the doctor telling you to eat popsicles for a stomach virus? Sugar feeds the virus.

"Sugar suppresses the immune system. It has been shown to decrease the vitality and number of white blood cells, the body's immune response to invaders. Sugar also depresses the body's energy field and makes your blood more acidic, both of which result in vulnerability to toxins, bacteria and viruses. Sugar feeds bacteria like candida and yeast infections."

I would eat chicken noodle soup and take vitamin C, but that's just me.

• Laura

Ice tea makes awesome popsicles.

They come in ice cream type flavors also, or fun children's flavors (cotton candy, bubblegum, etc.), they also make them from sherbert/ice cream mixed. However, you can make your own at home also from whatever you like pretty much.

they have rootbeer pop sicles

there is choclate ones with ice cream in the middle

they have fudge popsicles.

fudge-cicle!