my son loves Dora but hates Diego. where to get boys Dora bedding?

EVERY THING IS PINK OR PURPLE HIS TV IS DORA ITS RED AND YELLOW OR HOW DO I GET AN ADDRESS FOR NICK JR TO WRITE THEM A LETTER PLEASE HELP GOING CRAZY

Favorite Answer

I doubt that talking to Nick Jr. will find you the information that you want because they probably don't make the merchandise. I couldn't find the contact information on their site, but maybe i just missed something, you could always try looking. Or look online, search for online dora merchandise. Or if all else fails, just get other things dora and stick to bedding that just goes with the colors in the room.

If you go to the Nick Jr. web site, there is a contact us link. I don't really think it will do much good though. I think that most of the kids who want Dora bedding are girls. I agree that they should have some primary color options though!

The only suggestions that I have would be to get the Dora accessories that are in the primary colors and then just use blue and red solids for the sheets and comforters. You could find a blue and red throw pillow. That also would make it easier to switch to Thomas the Tank Engine or Bob the Builder or whatever the next big thing is. I search all over the Net (as I am sure you have too) and couldn't find anything good for a boy.

You could also get Dora fabric at a fabric store that would give you greater variety. You could easily make pillow cases, curtains, throw pillows, etc. This is an example of a fabric you could get on-line: http://www.heartwoodcrafts.com/detail/98

You could also make your own set by printing some Dora pictures onto color transfer paper and putting it on blue fabric. Good luck! Your son has a good momma : )

my son is 4 and loves dora and diego, im surprised your son doesnt like diego, they are very much alike lol. Anyways im pretty positve you cannot buy dora that isnt girly lol, what i would do is but his sheets and comforter in solid colors matching dora that arent girly, then take a get him a dora blanket just to sleep with and a dora pillow, Then take a few dora things and decorate his room. Thats the best i can come up with. Go to www.nickjr.com they should have links to dora and diego.......Goodluck!!!

if you or someone you know can sew then you can find dora fabrics that arent as girly and make the bedding yourself. My mother in law makes all my the bedding for my two year olds bedding. so check fabric stores find some fabric you like and get to work lol

There isnt any unfortunetley, my 2 year old son loves both of them but my 5 year old at this age loved Dora (there wasn't a diego then)

Maybe get solid bedding in the colors that go with Dora accessories you can put around.

Dora bedding is available at walmart and Zellers...etc.. most of the bedding tho is girly.. goodluck

Try Linen's-N-Things. They have all Nick Jr bedding for both sexes.

*******************

I just found this website, and you should beable to get something for you lil' guy here! Good Luck!

http://www.spectaculartoys.com/Catalog/Dora_The_Ex...

you can't something wrong with your child