Does anyone hate their life right now??? why or why not??

Favorite Answer

Yea, I hate school and don't want to be here. But I also dont wante to enter the real world, so I guess I will never be happy.

:)

The only thing I hate is not being able to afford a house for me, my husband and baby daughter to live him so we could have a little yard and some room to move. Money is a problem too but that is that way for alot of people. I guess I should be thankful but you know it still hurts

Don't hate but Dislike, I'm breaking up with a guy i have lived with for almost 3yrs. because we just cant get alone. We have nothing in common and argue all the time, im ready to move on.So hopefully when he is gone I'll like my life alot better

I don't hate my life. I'm thankful for what I have right now but I do have things that I aspire to. I'm not completely satisfied and hope to find a way to accomplish my goals soon.

No, I don't hate my life. Regardless of how bad things get, I know that my Redeemer lives. Compared to that all other things are pretty unimportant.

no, i don't hate it... i'm thankful for what i have... life could be alot worse for me... i know because i have been there... i never want to go back...

i hate it that i look like a geek although i m not

I cant even date a girl

no becuase there is always a bright side of things

I LOOOOVE MY LIFE

WHY?

I HAVE ALL THE LOVE OF MY HUSBAND AND SON

Not today. Today is my day off.