help me seriously coz im crying crying n crying.......?

My bf abused me in june coz he saw me dancing with another guy. He broke up n told me im a cheap gurl along with abuses . then he stopped contacting me. But after a month he started contacting through text mesgs.Again not very pleasant mesgs. but now on 14th nov he again abused me as he kept asking me through text mesgs if i had gone on a date with another guy. But i kept silent and he again abused me through mesgs tht im a prosti**te. He told me he wants to slap me n abuse me .When 2 mesgs were sent by chance to him by me,He abused me n mesgd tht if another mesg i send...he will break my hands n abused me.I replied tht im very much scared of him n to keep away from me .He considers me to be a very cheap gurl whereas i was with my parents when he thought me to be dating with some guy as his friends told him so.He only trusts his friends n they keep telling him im bad.NOW HE SENT 2 MESGS ON 2DEC.I MESG-HOW'S UR BF?2-I MAY B SILENT BT DEEP IN MY HEART I MISS U.NOW HE SENT 3 MESGS ON MY..

MY BIRTHDAY, A VERY FORMAL MESG "HAPPY BIRHTDAY". THEN I CALLED HIM TO THANK HIM N HE HAD A FORMAL TALK N I HEARD HIS FRIENZ CALLING HIM N HE SAID E WILL TALK LATER. THEN AT 12AM AT NITE HE AGAIN MESGD HAPPY BDE. NEXT DAY I MESGD AROUND 2 NOON"THANX FOR UR WISHES N HAV A NICE DAY". BUT THE MESG WASNT SENT SO I SENT IT AGAIN. HE MESGD THT WAT IS THE NEED TO SEND SAME MESG AGAIN. I MESGD THT HTERE IS SOME PROB IN MY CELL N IM SORRY N CATCH U LATER. HE MESGD THT-"NO NO NO. THERE'S NO NEED TO CATCH ME AGAIN". I WANA KNOW Y HE MESGD ME THEN??? N WHY HE BECAME SO RUDE N SENT ME SUCH A MESG??? WILL HE EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN COZ I REALLY LOVE HIM . IM CRYING SINCE THT DAY. PLZZZ TALL ME WILL HE EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN?? WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Favorite Answer

I feel that you should leave all this nonsense and get back to your morality, dignity and decency. Please leave all this bf,gf issues, divert your attention to words GOD, try to some thing positive in education, some forward moving career. If you become a solid person, every will be rushing to wards you, even this ex will try his hard to reach. But if you rushing after the people they will be getting away from you. Be some thing, prove your self and then how the people will be after you. Good luck ~ please try and see the results.

Sorry to say this but this guy sounds like he has serious issues!

If I was you I would delete his number from your mobile, so you cant accidentially send him messages! Also DO NOT reply to his messages. That is what he wants, and by doing so you are only keeping the connection between the two of you alive!

Forget him and move on in your life, you deserev SO MUCH BETTER ! All the best, maybe hard, but it has to be done!

What you need to do is substitute your extensive style and don't touch him in any respect. This guy is ill interior the top, in case you could no longer have a salsa dance better half then it particularly is his fault no longer yours. You did no longer do something incorrect, it particularly is that this adult adult males fault no person elses. in case you get lower back with this guy, issues are purely going to worsen believe me, do purely no longer confer with him and take a verify out and ignore approximately him, you will locate somebody which would be each and everything you like him to be, I promise!!

I suggest you change your phone number and to also ignore his text till you do.You are playing a dangerous game.Put out an order of protection on this guy.I know they are a joke,but at least it will be on file that he was harassing you.I suggest you do these things quickly.Girls like you get abused every day.Sometimes it goes to far.Don't let that happen to you.Good luck.

here is what i think you should do. If you still have the messages on ur cell phone, turn it on to the police and tell them that he keeps abusing you and that he keeps threating you life. If been through that many times and its not fun at all. If you need any thing just message me @ missattitude17_2005@yahoo.com my name is Amanda

Just try to call him. Show him how much you love him... Just try as you know that the guy loves you but the problem is the influence of friends.

I seriously don't know what you're asking. However, you DO need to get away from him. No woman ever deserves to be treated that way. If he loves you that much he wouldn't hurt you. He obviously wants to hurt you, which means he doesn't love you. As far as your relationship goes with him, it is done, over, period.

hey i agree with DJ.....this is not gud....i think u shud call the police...noone has the rite to talk to u like this ....call the police or leave him...common u cant stay with a guy...who abuses u now n than...plzz dont marry this guy

Restraining order.

Okay you've already said it yourself that he's abusive. Leave him alone, don't contact him, and block his number.