Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever asked a simple question and someone answers with (Depends on)?

What is your opinion when a person answers with (depends on what)?

Favorite Answer

It depends on the question. (lol) sorry I did that on purpose.

I think people who answer with "depends" are people who can think of multiple situations to a problem or they dont know the full story so since they dont have enough information they say "well it depends ..."

That really bother me....I cantstand somone answering a question with that depends.......Like when u ask someone somthing they should give u a stright up answer to ur damnquestion

• Emery

Well it depends on a lot of things. :-)

Seriously though, if they can explain how it is that it depends, then I'm fine with it. If not, well that's kind of lazy, isn't it?

Sometimes I do start an answer with that, but 9 times outta 10, I elaborate on my answer. That's not all I put.♥

If someone asks you what your grandma smells like, you should say Depends.

No, but I have seen some answers like that, it's like answering yes & no at the same time.

it seriously depends on what type of simple question you are asking... i know, i said it... but, really it does... it doesn't bother me...

LOL...well, when I say it depends..I usually state what it depends on...

I do that I am sorry if it annoys you really. Sometimes I just would answer diferently if something else was added or not. Hope that makes sense.

That depends....