Which Sport is more popular Soccer or Football?

Because all my friends come up to me and ask me this, so i have to ask, I think soccer is more popular then football. I love to play both but i have to ask!! ihave been playing for almost 6 years now!!!!!! So you teel me.

PLEASe

• micho
    Favorite Answer

well its accouring to the country u r living in

for example in the usa they love football

in all over the world they admire soccer

but in all over the world by 90 % soccer is the best sport ever

To me football is more appealing, but World-wide, soccer is way more popular than any other sport.

In the US, yes football is the main attraction. But nearly every major country in the world has a national Soccer team, and their version of a National Soccer League.

Football isn't an olympic sport and most likely never will be either, but think about the attention that the World Cup gets.

Soccer is hands down more popular.

Soccer is more popular than football.

This isn't even close....soccer is FAR more popular than football.

Football is popular in the USA, and is gaining ground in Germany.

Every other country in the would couldn't possibly care less about american football, and are crazy about soccer.

soccer is WAAAY more popular than football, soccer is the most popular sport on earth, it is played all over the world more than any other sport, especially more than football, football is only played and popular in usa only.

in my opinion, football sucks, it's boring, soccer is interesting to play and watch, but football is boring on both sides, i can never ever ever enjoy football

Yes, soccer is better than American football. It requires far more endurance and stamina than football, plus, it is very exciting to play and to watch. There is a lot of history in soccer, a lot of tradition, that makes the sport very valuable in the lives of the supporters. Soccer is such a beautiful sport that, in its own ways, mimics our lives. There is something in soccer that in not in football, and it gives the game a spark that makes it so worthwhile to play and watch.

I think football in America for sure. When you turn on the tv i think you are like 10x more likely to see a football game than a soccer game. But in anywhere else in the world it's soccer, which is kind of ironic because they call in futball.

Football is player all over the World, soccer is just an American thing. Even though there's not that much difference between the two.

Football is only really popular in the US, but Soccer is a worldwide competition. It is more commonly played in other countrys.

World wide soccer is a passion and is more popular overall. In the US football is more popular.