heyhhc asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

how can i change the shutter speed on a nikon coolpix L3?

it's TOO slow!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are options in the menu for sport actions, moving images etc. Select one and this will help you to get photos with more shutter speed.

• 4 years ago

Yours will be called a bridge digicam - that's between severe and low end digital cameras. rushing up the shutter p.c. received't quicken the concentration publicity time an automatic digicam takes to "get waiting" to shoot. that's element of your digicam, as with each automatic cameras, they basically choose that factor to acceptable disclose and concentration. There are cameras which have managed to p.c. that factor up somewhat yet shutter p.c. isn't the answer to that. What shutter p.c. will do is furnish you with that "freeze" seem at the same time as a topic is shifting, say a million/500 to a million/1000 of a 2d. seek for your proprietor's guide for information on shutter administration. actual one of my digital cameras is a Fuji 9000 that does furnish shutter administration yet some, even larger end factor and shoot, which your digicam is, do not. yet seek for your proprietor's guide and your menus for that administration.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think you have direct control over that. Maybe you can use a mode, such as sport, to force a faster shutter speed - if it is available.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.