Is the liquid ban for airlines just on carry on baggage?

I'm getting ready to travel home for the holidays and I was wondering if the Liquid ban was just for carry-on bags or if it was for any luggage at all.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The liquid regulations is just for your carry on luggage. I suggest that you visit the TSA website prior to traveling http://www.tsa.gov/ they have the complete list of what you can bring on the aircraft in your carry on as well as your checked luggage.

Hope this helps and have a great trip!

Governments in Britain, Pakistan, and the U. S. got here upon a plot by using terrorists to explode air planes in mid-flight. The terrorists deliberate to smuggle 2 distinctive, trouble-unfastened better half and teenagers beverages onto a airplane, combination the chemical compounds on the airplane and detonate the mixture with electrical energy from a one-use digital camera. The terrorists deliberate to cover between the beverages interior the bottoms of British activities drink bottles, with most of the activities drink on the best. i think of the ban is a robust thought. no longer all of those plotting have been caught. it is not often happening if there are greater plotters attempting it.

The regulations only apply to carry-on luggage but you are allowed to have liquid items in your carry-on as long as each item is under 3oz. and all liquid items need to fit into one quart-sized ziptop bag so they can be screened separately at security. You can find hundreds of your favorite items in the required travel sizes of 3oz. or less at http://www.AllTravelSizes.com .

Just carry ons.

It can't cause no trouble if its in the baggage area. ~joni

At my airport (NY) they tell me it is supposedly just for carry-on, which shows how ridiculous the whole thing is anyway. Call your airport to be sure.