PS2 Adventure/RPG Games?

I'm just curious. I used to be a HUGE fan of the nentendo game system "Lgend of Zelda" series. I have a PS2 game system and would like to have games that are similar to the Zelda series. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have Dark Could, what others should I look for?

Favorite Answer

Brave Fencer: Musashi and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain are fun PS1 games that can be played on the PS2 and are similar to Zelda, but as PS1 games, they can be hard to find.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are good ones. Right now I don't know of too many since I only got my PS2 with with like 5 games right now. I do own both the Kingdom Hearts game, so those I know I can suggest.

I would sugggest the game Kingdom Hearts or maybe Final Fantasy. They have a character that can use a sword. Also they are RPG games. So I would think that you should try playing those games on the PS2. Good Luck!

try imprecise, it may nicely be somewhat problematical to locate besides the indisputable fact that that's well worth it! Its a PS2 and Xbox (its on both platforms). A uncomplicated synopsis- you're a collection of highschool scholars, going to varsity, blah blah blah. you locate out that the faculty has a very darkish and twisted previous, and that's as a lot as you and your team stay alive, and save one yet another alive. Its a survival horror recreation, with a large number of puzzles and massive gameplay. you blend products, %. locks, do some thing to stay alive! you turn between, 5 little ones (if i save in options wisely) 4 boys and a pair of females. you may play the game at the same time (to human beings at a time), or on my own. you've the liberty to switich out an in at any given time. i'm hoping this facilitates! try Gamestop, EB excetra, for this recreation. you have to be able to locate it.

Just buy your self a WII , I think it comes with the new Zelda, All though I know what you are talking about. I really loved the one on SNS. I wish they would create another one exactly like it with just new levels, I hate when they make RPG's to real

• Geo K

ratchet and clank and kingdom hearts are great games.