PS2 Adventure/RPG Games?

I'm just curious. I used to be a HUGE fan of the nentendo game system "Lgend of Zelda" series. I have a PS2 game system and would like to have games that are similar to the Zelda series. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have Dark Could, what others should I look for?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Brave Fencer: Musashi and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain are fun PS1 games that can be played on the PS2 and are similar to Zelda, but as PS1 games, they can be hard to find.

• 1 decade ago

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are good ones. Right now I don't know of too many since I only got my PS2 with with like 5 games right now. I do own both the Kingdom Hearts game, so those I know I can suggest.

• 1 decade ago

I would sugggest the game Kingdom Hearts or maybe Final Fantasy. They have a character that can use a sword. Also they are RPG games. So I would think that you should try playing those games on the PS2. Good Luck!

• 4 years ago

try imprecise, it may nicely be somewhat problematical to locate besides the indisputable fact that that's well worth it! Its a PS2 and Xbox (its on both platforms). A uncomplicated synopsis- you're a collection of highschool scholars, going to varsity, blah blah blah. you locate out that the faculty has a very darkish and twisted previous, and that's as a lot as you and your team stay alive, and save one yet another alive. Its a survival horror recreation, with a large number of puzzles and massive gameplay. you blend products, %. locks, do some thing to stay alive! you turn between, 5 little ones (if i save in options wisely) 4 boys and a pair of females. you may play the game at the same time (to human beings at a time), or on my own. you've the liberty to switich out an in at any given time. i'm hoping this facilitates! try Gamestop, EB excetra, for this recreation. you have to be able to locate it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just buy your self a WII , I think it comes with the new Zelda, All though I know what you are talking about. I really loved the one on SNS. I wish they would create another one exactly like it with just new levels, I hate when they make RPG's to real

• Geo K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ratchet and clank and kingdom hearts are great games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.