Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

When a woman has sex a few days before her period, if she becomes pregnant, will she still get the period?

Since the period was going to come in a few days, if becomes pregnant, will it still come right away? Or will it come and then miss the next one?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would assume that you wouldn't get it if you were pregnant. As soon as the ovum gets fertilized, the signal to start the menstruation cycle is shut off. The blood and tissue is built up over the month for nutrients to fuel the growing baby.

However, if you are pregnant, you may experience light spotting or bleeding.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In a normal 28 day cycle ovulation occurs between the 12th and 16th days. So if it was just a few days before the period more than likely ovulation already occured and fertilization wont take place. So, yes the next period will come because there should be no pregnancy.

• 4 years ago

You will have already ovulated a pair days earlier than your interval. In different words, if ya do it 2 days earlier than, you might be already going to get your period in view that the ovulation has already taken situation. Mostly that is not your fertile time. Look it up on line. You must be competent to calculate when your fertile time is. As a minimum it should be close. Back within the historic days earlier than all this trendy stuff a girl could hinder sex throughout distinct instances of the month-to-month cycle hoping not to get preg. You could hardly ever get p.G. That almost your interval. Sure, you can have that one.

• 1 decade ago

if u have sex a few days before ya period then u get ya period of course u can still be pregnant! u can still have up to 3 periods and be pregnant (rare but true) be careful if u dont want kids!! GET WRAPPED UP BEFORE U GET TRAPPED UP LOL!! having the blessing of a child is not the worse outcome to this dilema!! try getting AIDS now that is a problem!! To die a slow agonizing DEATH! or any other of the multiple nasty a** things out there u can contract! JUST BE SMART GIRL!! ; )

Source(s): THIS WONDERFUL BRAIN OF MINE!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am not a Dr. but if it was a few days before your period so you've already ovulated so you should get your period as normal or a day or two late. Timing was off.

• Monet
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

what is wrong with these people use a dam* condom, you wonder why HIV is spreading!!! Yes, you can get pregnant, I guess the school is not teaching sex ed(I actually know there not, there teaching be a virgin for life and it's not helping these kids and theses kids who don't carry condoms are more like to get someone pregnant or spread std's with oral sex!) Please go to pan parenthood and learn about sex protection and how pregnancy happens bec. you're not learning it at school!! Yuor parents should teach you this too

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you would still get that one more then likley. Some women get there period whail they are pregnant. I dont know how it happens but it can.

• 1 decade ago

YES how i know that i have a close frend that ask the same ? and she found out the hard way in some cases no it will do eather or my frend did get preg

Source(s): close frend
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If the period comes, then there's no pregnancy regardless of when and how anything happened.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.