I need your help to help someone else?

she woould like to know for her projet what is that fast what to pass a drug test ? ( we know just don't do them but what if you do ?) so then what could you do to pass one and about how many days ?

Favorite Answer

For marijuana, drink half a gallon of vinegar. Nasty as all hell, but it messes up the test enough so it comes out negitive

You can find a drink called 420 at some head shops. you take it the day before the test and it gives you a clean result. My friend took it right before a job drug screening, and it worked great. they didn't find a thing.

if it's for marijuana, golden-seal root from the local health food store. capsules are best...the stuff tastes real bad. take 12 a day, 3 at the time. 3 days for sure. good luck.

• Kacky

The test is there to test for drugs. If you did drugs, the test will find it. That's why it's there. I don't get why people don't understand this simple concept.