Who is your favorite character in Inkheart?

In other words, who was the most interesting charrie in the AMAZING book by Cornelia Funke? Just curious. And I've never "asked" before. Am I doing this right?

Favorite Answer

I haven't read the book in a while so I can't remember names. But my favorite character would have to be the boy who came out of the treasure book.

• no

I love both dustfinger. all the deep ways of him. the fact that he is a character that was aways changing in ways. the depth of this character. the deep compassion and love that he had, yet the coldness that was in his heart at the same time. It was easy to see why this character in the first story was everyones favorite character in the book the author wrote. Also in the second Book she wrote I fell in love with the boy that was read of of the book. that became like dust fingers son. the relationship between the two was pivotal

I think Meggie is the best character. She shows bravery, courage, and strength beyond any of the other characters. She goes on an amazing adventure in a land quite unlike our own, and the author has given her a very imporant role in the book. Yes, you are "asking" perfectly well. :)

Trisana, hmm? Would that be Trisana Chandler? I love Tamora Pierce's books! Anyway, I personally think Meggie is the bravest, smartest character in Inkheart. Have you read Inkspell? If not, watch out for Farid. Also, you did a great job "asking". Merry Christmas!

P.S. Nice Avatar. I think I am most like Sandry in the books. I have brown hair. The red hair just fits my fiery spirit.

P.S.S. I just changed my avatar to fit me better. Though you probably can't see it. (or not)

Definitely Dustfinger.

He's amazingly complex, and I think I sympathize the most with him. *Sniffs*

Also, what he did at the end of Inkspell was so selfless and beautiful...

And who doesn't like a little pyromania?!