What is the # 1 worst movie?

consider the following:

the acting

how it was put together

the content

just all together the #1 absolute worst movie in history.,

yeah, i kind of figured someone would mention "The Passion"

Favorite Answer

It is the one that you have not heard about.

Fortunately for us, the worst never get passed the first screening. The general public does not screen movies. We do criticize the releases that we deem offensive to our taste. Professional Critics get paid by entertaining others by appealing to a conceived consensus. The feed is the Killer Tomato and I can not rate it, fore I have not been able to sit thou it. Does anyone know if the Diredtor found any work after that?

I would say it is either Mel Gibson's recent zombie movie "The Passion of the Christ" or the earlier (1964) musical zombie movie it was based on "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies". That was the first zombie musical and provided Mel Gibson with much of his inspiration. At least "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies" had the excuse that it was produced on a $38,000 budget.

Lost Horizon, the Musical.

At least you can laugh at Plan Nine or Killer Tomatoes and have a good hoot!

But Liv Ullman doing Julie Andrews (I mean, Julie, alone, is bad enough sometimes)!

Of course, there is also Rex Reed's quote "You mean OTHER than the ONE I was IN!?"

Nell starring Jodie Foster. She mumbles for two seconds and all of a sudden Liam Neeson translates it to an hour-long speech. It sucked so bad my frigging dog committed suicide.

The Passion of the Christ

There is no way that a human can bleed more than 4 litters of blood.

Little Man

Life With Mickey - Michael J. Fox....awful

• Sean

Hmmm thats a toughy, I would have to say: The attack of the Killer Tomatoes, or the Dukes of Hazzard Reunion

Ishtar

Steven Segals new..movie Attack Force