Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am now dating , the first time ,he is sweet but how do I know he is the one ,what do I need to look for ?

He is sweet, kind, funny , loving ,he loves kids ,I don't know if he is the one , he dose in a way treat his mother nicely ,but then he complains about her all the time , I am starting to get close ,but I am scared to , I do not know how he will treat me in the fruture , what should I look for in him , I have a experience ,with my mother ,my father did every thing nice to my mom when they first were dating then after they where married he started to treat my mother meanly ,I don't want that to happen , so how can I tell If he will treat me the same way , (my friend told me it's a fact that men will be 100 times nicer to me , to try to get me to be there girl , but after they got you, they don't care any more , can someone help me ? They might be nice now ,but how can I tell now that they will act meanly in the fruture ?

Favorite Answer

Some men are the way they are because they are men and sometimes have poor values on how women should be treated. Just because of what happened between your parents does not mean that it will happen to you if you are smart enough to distinguish what is the good and the bad. If this guy you are dating is being really nice to you because he likes you for who you are and not what you have then he is for especially if does things for you because wants to not because he feels he has to. Don't always rely on what you friend is telling eventhough she is your friend and wants to help. since you are saying that he is sweet , kind, funny, and loves kids. these are good signs he is a good man, but in the future if he starts acting weird and his attitude starts changing then you know something is wrong also look at his body language.

For one thing, how long have you known this guy? Don't think that just because something happened between your parents that means it will happen to you. It is a possibility, but it's not definite... With a guy, you should be able to tell somewhat through their personality. Watch how he treats others in his life --friends, family, etc. If he says one thing about them, then does another around them, that's probably a good hint.

well if this is the first person you have ever dated & you think he is the one dont try and get too serious if you dont think he wants too. Sometimes you just like someone alot but that doesnt mean that you love them. If you two are close & hes evrything your looking for right now then stay with him and see what happens and if he starts acting different or mean to you dont stay with him and find someone better!

If you're having doubts about him now, you might want to take your relationship slower and really get to know him better. If you feel like he could change on you, follow your intincts. If he doesn't give you butterflies, he's not even worth it.

The first is NEVER the ONE!!! Have fun and Experiment with others and not in the sack!!!

well listen the fact that he is your first person you are dating, then the possibility he is your one is rediculous... so dont get hung up if he is a dick later, just expect it and when he suprises you and isn't its that much better

just take it day by day. remember it's only one relationship that is

"THE ONE". so be prepared for a breakup just in case he acts like an assss.

if this is the first time dating..chances are you will not have a future.. i mean its possible..but very slim chance...u need to explore...look for respect and trust..big time...good luck ;)

oh yea...just dont do ne thign i would'nt do !!