Where Can I find real free ringtones on the Internet?

Every time I go to a website that claims to have free ringtones, I either have to pay for some kind of subscription or the web page only has a list of other sites that supposedly have free ringtones, but those sites are just other lists of supposedly free pages! Where can I actually download a few ringtones for free, hopefully sites that can send them to my phone as a text message?

Favorite Answer

Nothing in life is free.

You got it!

Hi, don't loose your time with sites that seem to be free but they always charge for something.

For 100% real free ringtones, you can go to:

http://www.crostel.com

I've been using this site for long time (at least 2 years) and it is really FREE. You can upload your music files or pictures and later you can send it to your phone. They convert music files in ringtones. It is a cool site. Also, you can search for an specific song that another person already upload to the site