Should I tell the State of Florida Medicade?

My father recently died and his "wife" of just the last 7 months is totally screwing my brother and I out of his Trust...she told us once that she took all of her mothers money out of the bank so the money wouldn't be spent on care. This way Medicade would pay for it and she could keep the money. I figure I could get her back this way for taking my fathers money...

Favorite Answer

Get yourself an attorney and tell them exactly what is going on and contact the Human Development center in Florida and talk to someone. I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through but you stand up to her and make things right for you and your brother and take her to court!

there became a referendum in Florida approximately no be counted if the Silver Surfer or the Flash sucks extra. with the aid of defective balloting polls and perplexed voters, Pat Buchanan got here out the winner.

Yes you have more rights than someone of 7 months, you have your whole life of rights!

yes!!! the state of Florida paid for your dad's care while she kept the money.........She needs to pay Florida back........it's your tax money you're talking about.

go for it